Red penile head, burning urination, diagnosed as yeast infection, recurring symptoms with constipation, anal itching. Suggestions?

Hi, i am a 23 year old male and i am haveing some prolonged problems. It started with some redness on my penis head. And buringing urination and a foul odor. I went to the local slideing scale clinic here. And was tested for a uti and it was negative. The doctor then told me i had a yeast infection . Prescribed me a fluconazole tablet and sent me on my way. It lessened the symptoms but did not cure it. So i went back in same thing they tested my urine for a uti and it was clean gave me 10 more pills to take for it. Took all ten over the next ten days and near as i could tell all the redness and odor had gone. Two days later it was back and worse then before. I have since then been applying monostat and while applied it seems to help but then also with the creams the symptoms seem worse the day after i stop. Currently i get waves of nausea that come and go ( seems linked to hunger?). And for the last couple weeks when ever i poop i dont get much out and what i do feels hot as if i have eating spicy food. Its barely solid and my anus itches afterwards. Ive been trying to cut out almost all sugars an carbs in an attempt to starve the yeast if thats what it is. And have been eating yogurt for the active cultures as i read it helped cure it as well. But this has been bothering me for about 4 months now.( the more water i drink occasionaly the peeing isnt as bad as if it almost is gone then always returns) I would really like some relief from this. Any advice?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012