Red patches on the palate, tongue, dizziness, headaches, blurred vision. Treatment?

hiya, i have recently noticed red patches that look like big blood blisters on the roof of my mouth as well as red patches on my tongue , i have also been getting a lot of headches and feeling very dizzy and lightheaded all the time. Along with this i get blurred vision that then turns into not being able to see anything except blackness when i stand up, even if i get up slowly. I have been to the doctor and they sent me for an emergency blood test but i havent heard anything back from them yet. Its really starting to worry me, i was just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012