Red patches on skin. Been using kojimed cream. What are they?

hi doc, I had been using kojimed cream on a patch of my face for a month now to remove a scar . This was prescribed by a dermatologist . Now, the area of my skin where I applied the cream has become whiter than the rest of the area. Also, there are a couple of red patches . Kindly suggest what to do with those red patches? Are they permanent? If no, then how much time these red patches can take to fade? Also, in how much time, my natural (brown) skin color will be back. Thanks a lot from a worried man.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013