Red patches on pubic area, spreading to inner thigh, stomach, under breasts, hands. What could this be?

Hi, i am a 28 yr old female; two weeks ago i noticed some pinkish-red patches on my pubic area, it quickly spread to my inner thigh. They vary in sizes, slightly raised, some scaly/dry, they itch and burn . A few days later i noticed some in my torso, and under my breast. I now have a few in my forearms and even some small ones in the palm of my hands. It coincided with a cold and fever. No other symptoms now, but the rash is still there. I applied anti-fungus spray, even taken benadryl . Any thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013