Red patches on left cheekbone, pimple breakouts. Is there any cure?

i usually have no allergies or any pimples . However recently i realise a red patch on my left cheekbone appearing when i woke up on a random morning , alongside with a few pimples breakout . I find it strange as sometimes it swells to a very reddish state , at times it disappears leaving blend red patch instead . It is not itchy , it is not bulging out , it has no bumps like pimples. I find it very bizzare and wonder is there any cure for it .
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012