Red patches on head of penis after having sex. Burning urination. Could you help?

on the head of my penis i have red blotchy patches and after having sex or the seem to show up more if that makes any sense? not all the time but sometimes when i go to the toilet and urinate there can be slight burning sensation nothing major but its still there as i can feel it , when having sex it doesnt hurt me or nothing but gets me worried, there are no no leakages of any kind of puss no bleeding nothing like that could you please help? thankyou Doctor : Hi
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013