Red patches on face, head and neck, been sick. Is it allergy to fruits? Or chicken pox?

My daughter is 1 year old. Today she developed a few red patches on her face head and neck and also a spot on her eye brow., a red patch with a white spot in the middle. It didn t seen itchy and she s not unwell in her self (maybe sleeping more and has vomited a tiny bit after milk feeds) this patchy skin happened within minutes of eating her dinner. The spot at patchyness have now completely gone. Could it be an allergic reaction to new food (kiwi fruit) or is it the start of chicken pox (it is going around my neighbourhood at the moment) Best regards Clare My daughter has no peanut allergy or any allergy to eggs or anything else that I know of
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013