Red patches on arms, near chest area. Left eye swollen. Allergic reaction? Possible treatment?

I have discovered red patches on my arms and near the side of chest area. I talked to m. Pharmist they thinks its an allergic reaction . So I took bendayl last nite to help it and I m using an anti itch cream. I woke up with my left eye a Little swollen as well..I put ice on it. It didn t help what do I do about my eye and skin? And if I m allergic I dnt kno what I am allergic to bcuz these patches I get them when I m hot sometimes and they don t go away from a week or so
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013