Red patches between eyebrows, look like pimples, pale skin, redness increases due to heat. Treatment?

Hello. I am just wondering why there is always a red patch between my eyebrows? There s always little bumps that look like really tiny pimples forming but they re just always there, ever since i was little. Not to mention it s the place where most of my pimples pop up. and i don t get pimples very often. I can t hide it, and my skin is very pale so it definitely stands out. When i am in an area where there s a lot of movement it tends to get redder and redder. And when i am hot, it is always really red. But when i wake up in the morning it s not really noticeable. Help please?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012