Red patches above eyebrows after waxing. Remedy?

hello doctor,,
i got red patches above eyebrows i took 2,3 oinments but my scar s became little bit extra ...now i search in google there are many people having this problem because of waxing...yes i do waxing on my eyebrows waxing for the first time before two years...before 1 year i do threading...after that i got 3 small patches...i dont know what to do ..pls assist me ..now am n oman...am from india...
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013
Hi red patches over the eyebrows can be only due to waxing.due to excessive pressure applied on the skin during waxing this redness occured.it can be treated with mild steriod cream application twice daily and use of hexilak gel to remove the scars.use of sunscreen in the morning is a must .supplementation of vitamin e can cure it

2 users find this helpful