Red particles in stools, weird sounds from stomach. Chances that I have worms infection?

Hey, i read some things online about worms and i have pooped out poop that has red dashes in it and i am terrified of worms inside me. I have also herd weird stomace sounds inside me a lot, mostly at night. I have also heard that if you have not wash ur hands often, which i dont there is a possablity i can have it. Im terrified. My mother will not take me to the doctor to help me get checked out, what do i do?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Gastroenterologist 's  Response

Do not be terrified. If you have excreted worms, there is nothing to get terrified. Just take an OTC anti-worming medicine for three days and you'll get treated.

Please bare in mind that your whole family members must take the dose of anti-worming drug also for preventive measures.

Keep on with good hygiene measures :
- wash hands with water and soap each time you cook or eat and after passing bowel movements
- boil/filter tap water or drink mineral water

If still having problems, must consult your physician.
Hope it helped!