Red painless spots on penis, around genitals, filled with pus, blood, sexually active. Cause of worry?

Hi, I have a few very small (Like blocked hair folicals) red painless spots started from shaving around my genitals and half way along Penis. I am sexually active (More than one partner) and want to be sure I will not pass on an STD . These minute spots (blocked hair roots /) have a hard pinpoint interior and sometimes a minute amount of pus. if I scratch the top off they bleed well for a moment. Condition has existed about 3 weeks and not getting worse. Thanks for any help you can offer.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013