Red, painful lump in vagina, swollen labia majora and around, numbness. No relief with erythromycin. Allergic to sulpar and penicillin. Help

Hi i found 6 days ago my left labia majora very very swollen like 6 times its normal size and noticed a bump the size of a quarter and it is reddish andvery painful. I havebeen sitting in a moderately hot tub and have been taking erythromycin for thrpast 6 days 500 mg 3 times a day as i am allergic to sulpar and penicillin. Today i feel a sort of numbness in the area and noticed sweeljng on the outside area next to the left majora as well. Imnot sure what to do. I cant walk or sit or stand to even get myself to the doctor or er.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013