Red or pink bumps, itch heavily, liquid discharge, spread on abdomen, thighs, and groin. What is it and what is the possible treatment?

Hi. For the passed month i have had these little red or pink bumps go all over my body. They itch like crazy and if i squeeze them clear liquid comes out. After this past month they have spread to mu abdomin, thighs, and groin . But these seem to be much bigfer the size of a quarter maybe all over and they are crusting and scabbing over . Have you heard of something like this?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013