Red marks on baby's body. Grew into fluid filled blisters. Skin disorder? Allergy?

Hi, my 21 month old son has been having skin problems for about a month now. He starts out having red marks on his body, similar to having rubbed up against something. They started on his ankles and the back of his legs. The next day they turned into clear fluid filled blisters that looked bright red and inflamed. They are only about the size of a bb shell. They go away and new ones appear in the same manner. On Friday he came home with some red marks on his back by the next morning they had begun to fill with fluid and take on the appearance of a blister. Now today he has 9 more red marks and I expect them to do the same and turn into these blisters. He has had his chickenpox shot and has not been around anyone with an illness . No fever , still eating well, but has been having constipation issues and has been switched to soy milk but only since last week and this is the 4 th week of the bumps. He s not been outside hardly at all because our temps here are too high. And he s not been in contact with any animals with fleas. Could this be an allergy of some kind or does my son have an illness or skin disorder? Please help me. No one can tell me what this is. Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012