Red marks left behind on cheeks after herpes breakout. Marks comes and goes, slightly raised. Taking valtrex supresive dose. Still contagious?

Red marks left behind on left butt cheek after recent herpes outbreak will not go away. They will be almost gone and the. Become slightly raised again. Sometimes they will be almost gone in morning and raised again at night. No longer itchy or painful. What the heck is going on? Am. Still contagious?? I am taking valtrex supresive dose as well. It is causing me a lot of stress as this has been going on for a month since outbreak started
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012