Red mark on leg, rough to touch, itching, arm pain. Should I care about this?

Thanks for your offer... I ve got a few things going on right now, healthwise, which are odd for me: principally a one-inch in diameter raspberry red mark on my leg - which after a couple of days feels rough to the touch; frequent itchiness just about anywhere and everywhere; and a left arm that has been really hurting for nearly 3 months now - the locus of which seems to be about 4 inches from the outside turn of the shoulder - and which turns into significant pain (seemingly at the bone of the arm) when just putting on or off a shirt for example. Should I care about all this?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012