Red maculopapular rash, itchy. Taking Avil injection. What is it?

sir. I.m a fresher a doctor. I say a 20 years old college girl with 3 to 4 red maculopapular rash moderately itchy and moderately painful ( as said by patient) . it had central superficial white crust. could be even due to scratching . they were around 3mm . and another similar rash 1cm at scapula and one small behind ear . what is it. she had avil injection last night but no cure. I gave her tab zimig 250 bd and allegra 120mg od and c.omez 20mg bd. what is it sir
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012