Red lumps on soles of foot. Had cartilage removed from knee. Have back and joint pain

Hi, i have large red lumps on sole of my right foot . They are not painfull or itchy, the only thing that may be relative is that i had the cartilage removed from my right knee about 14 months ago and the doctor said that my knee joint was badly worn and i would need a knee replacement soon. while looking at images on the net the one that looked the same as mine was sifilus and i have most of the simtoms of same. Time frame for contraction would be aprox early to mid 1990s and i am suffering from bad back, joint and muscle pain. I am aged 50, Richie
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013