Red lumps on shaving shaft. Drips pus, blood on squeezing. How to get rid?

Hello, I'm a 16 year old mail and I'm having a bit of a problem that has been going on since I've been shaving. Every time I shave I shave against the grain. Since I've been Doing this I have got lots and lots of tiny bumps on my shaft. There covering most the bottom of my shaft and look really unattractive. Every time I squeeze these "lumps" a white creamy pus like substance seems to come out. If I squeeze too hard ill usually get a big, hard, red lump that drips pus and blood when I squeeze it. I was wondering how I could get rid of these lumps. They are ruining my life and I would love for them to disappear. Please help. Thank You
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013