Red lumps on legs where dry skin is seen, some creams make it better. Is it Eczema ?

Hello, I have what appears to be eczema on my legs. I've been using some creams on it and it seems to be getting better. But as it does, I get more and more of these red lumps where the dry skin is, They sort of resemble pimples, but are harder, and don't seem like they want to be popped like an ingrown hair. Should I continue trying to moisturise and let it run it's course, or is there some other action I should be taking?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013