Red lump on back after training at Jiu Jitsu. Will icing get it down ?

Hi, I have just gotten back from training at Jiu Jitsu, and noticed a lump on my back (mid-upper back, on a bone in my spine ), I think it was either a result of a bad landing (although we were on mats) or from doing a lot of sit ups on a hard floor. I think it s probably nothing and will go down in a few days, but just checking. The lump is slightly red, and a little smaller than the size of the end of a table spoon; but I can hardly feel it at all. I only noticed when sitting back on a chair. Should I just give it some ice and some time to go down?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013