Red line on forehead near eyebrow, dizziness due to low BP. Treatment?

i have a red line on my forehead near the eyebrow that appeared two days back. it doesnt hurt me. i have a wheezing n sinus problem. Day b4 sterday night i felt a dizzy sensation which was worst feeling i was not able to bare... then tat day since morning i am having this mark.. n was feeling dizziness even after having brkfast, so i thought it is due to low BP.. so i had an salty omlette..after that my dizziness is reduced.. but the mark is there until now.. pls advise me on that..
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013