Red line on arm. Have allergies. Do I need claritin to manage it?

Hi Doctor, Every now and again for the past few years, I will develop a red line that apprears to be allergy related. It shows up on half of my arm as a circular half circle as if I was wearing a bracelet. I am allergic to hayfever, mold, grass, and oak. This rash is raised barely when it shows up and looks like it is an indentation. Should I be concerned or is this my body possibly reacting to allergies and I need to take a claritin 10mg to manage the allergy? Thank you, Tatum
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012