Red line appeared in butt crack. Using Certoid for redness. What should I do ?

Hello. I am a 16 year old female. A few weeks ago, I have started to ride a stationary bike to be more physically fit. However, a few weeks into to, a red line has appeared in my butt crack. It doesn t go all the way down to my anus . I have started using Certoid (it s for enflammed skin, not sure the exact spelling). It has started to lessen the redness. Today, I noticed that one area hurt in particular, and almost seemed brused. What should I be doing/using?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012