Red lesion on neck, painful and itchy, treated with antibiotic, reoccurred. What could it be?

In the summertime I developed a r ed d lesion on my neck pimple sized. in a matter of days it turn ed d into one big blister and started to spread. it was very painful and itchy. figuring it was a spider bite I got a strong antibiotic and mupirocin cream. finally went away in about 10 to 12 days. then I woke up yesterday with anotheir red spot on my neck near the same place as Last time now it has turned into one big blister again. what could this be please help
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012