Red, itchy spots on tip and shaft of penis spreading from belly button to legs. Concerning?

I recently obtained a scab on my penis that was not made due to sexual encounters but from friction by dry humping with clothes on. It was just a scab at first and i didn't think anything of it. Then prom came around and i checked it out afterwards in a bathroom and noticed red spots on my tip and shaft. A few days after prom me and my significant other were being bad and i recieved oral. the scab was broken off before hand. After it i noticed the spots were glowing red. I told her we should not do anything sexual till it all goes away but it has not and it has been 4 days since. To add to it my family obtained a new bed and put it into my "game room" and i slept on it during the days before prom, and after prom for four days and with each day more and more spots appeared and one morning i had "bites" or red itchy marks from my belly button down and down my legs. I am very concerned and my mom is giving me different lotions and creams to put on it but i do not feel like it is working as well as it should. What do you think the problem could be?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013