Red, itchy spots on penis, new partner, hygienic, stopped masturbation, itching persists. Reason?

Hi there, I have developed small, red, itchy spots on the head of my penis and also under my foreskin . I am extremely hygienic and I always clean thoroughly on a daily basis. I had a sexual health check a few months ago and I came back all clear in the results. I have a new partner, but nothing has happened after having sex with her, which I have done around 6 times. I noticed my condition around 5 days ago. I haven t had sex since and I have refrained from masturbation also, this has enabled the spots to go down and I am still itching, but nowhere near as much. What should I do? Thank You!!
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012