Red, itchy spots on penis. Histroy of protected sex with prostitute and use of public towel. Infection?

Dear Dr, I have make love with a prostitute with the protection of condom without broken during all the time 4 months ago. But I have used a public towel after that. 3 days later, I found there are few red pot on the glans and feels little itchy,so I wash it one time everyday and using little tetracycline antibiotics on the glans. The red pots disappeared and sometime it came back again. I feared to see the doctor, could you help me and tell me how to do? What kind of STI I have suffered?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013