Red itchy soars in leg during pregnancy. Brown marks post pregnancy. What are they?

after about 4 to 5 months of pregnacy my legs sdtarted getting red itch brown likes soars. now they are brown marks still on my legs and i had my baby 5 months ago. i asked the doc what it was and they gave me a word that starts with an E. i guess it had something to do with the hormones in my body or something. can you tell me the medical term again its starts with a E. and is common in some when when there pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
I guess it's evion...vitamin e tablets