Red, itchy rashes on shoulders, chest, arms. Reason for above symptoms?

I have developed a rash on my shoulders, chest , and arms. They are little red dots and get all itchy, but I am not sure why this is happening. I started using a new detergent, but my legs are not itchy, neither is my stomach , and my chest hasn t been in contact really with the clean clothes (I have worn v- neck shirts the past two days, and still a rash forms on my chest and neck). I am allergic to peanuts but have not been in contact with them and my throat is not swelling . What does this sound like?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013