Red itchy rash over many joints, worst on knees. Slight releif with steroids, antihistamines. Any cure ?

have a red itchy rash over joints.. ankles,hips,elbows,knees,that extend over large portion of areas.Ankles are worse while working on my feet alot. Feet also red and itchy.Chestwith rash when I get up of a morning, goes away upon moving aroun for a while.Relieved with steroids, slight relief with antihistamines.Started as what was an allergic reaction 3 months ago. been to allery ,gi specialists. dermatologists. still no answers
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012