Red itchy rash on vagina, tried anti-fungal cream, only slight relief. Yellowish thick discharge. Herpes ?

Hi, I have have a red itchy type rash(cracks and sometimes bleeds ) on my vagina (where the lips meet at the top) so its apretty sensitive area in general I put it down to a recent wax but it is still there after 2 weeks I have being putting anti- fungal cream on it which has relived it slightly but is still visable and tender the last 3 days I have been experiencing yellowish thick discharge but nly when I pee it also smells ... I have had unprotected sex and I am afraid it might be herpes ??
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013