Red, itchy rash on the palm that turns into thick callous within hours, turns white in the sun or on getting wet. No improvement with cortisone, anti-fungal cream. How can I get rid of this?

I have a red itchy rash on the palm of my left hand .It turns into a thick callous within hours.I use a foot scraper to remove the thick layers of skin.I have used cortisone cream and anti fungus cream with minor success.I have had this for over a year.It has not gotten worse.It also turns white in the sun or when it gets wet.How do I get rid of this?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012