Red, itchy rash on testicles, skin dry, applied anti-itch cream. Cure?

Hi, I have had problems lately with my testicles; there has been some type of extremely itchy rash on them but it it not bumpy or very red at all. It has just seemed to make them swell and have made them extremely itchy and my skin down there has been really dry. I have tried lotion to soften my skin and I tried an anti-itch cream today but it didn t help. I m not sure what it could be or what I should do to make the itching go away.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012