Red itchy rash on stomach, contact dermatitis, itchy, dry, bumps. Causes for symptoms?

i have a red itchy dark rash patch on my stomach below my belly button for a few months now. recently it has been itchier then ever and has gotten a little bigger and raised on my skin. i beleive it might be some type of dermatitis maybe contact dermatitis but i cant be to sure. i tend to shave in the same area where i have the patch (happy trail) and maybe the razor i was using at the time was a bit old which i already threw out once i noticed the rash 3-4 months ago but its still itchy and bumpy and dry. please help me ease my mind i am a very paranoid person.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012