Red, itchy rash on ears, eyebrows and cheeks that spread to entire face, fever, headaches. What is this ?

Good morning Doctor, Last week Wednesday I started to get a red, itchy rash on my ears, eyebrows and cheeks that then spread to my entire face by Friday. Developed fever and headaches on Friday too. Started using stop itch creams. Unfortunately the rash spread to the inner sections of my elbows late Friday and really flared up over the weekend. The rash has started spreading to my neck , chest areas. Could not sleep last night because it was itching and burning all day and night. Woke up this morning with swollen eyes. The area around my mouth, a circle is not effected with a rash...only a few bumps on the line of the lip. What type of rash do I have?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012