Red itchy rash on both inside of elbows and back of knees. Tried Cortizone, creams. Solution ?

Hi there I have a red rash on both the insides of my elbows an backs of knees, it becomes increasely very itchy after I have a shower, have got a bit sweaty, (as I wear lots of warm clothes as work early morns outside) but doesn t spread stays the same size doesn t spread but can also sting when becomes very itchy, tried Cortazone creams, vit creams an just can t seem to get to te bottom of it, also am trying a liver tone at present please help! Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012