Red itchy rash covering whole torso. Took brew beer, history of pityriasis. Any ideas ?

I woke last night feeling slightly itchy. Went back to sleep, Woke this morning to a full blown bright red itchy rash covering my whole torso, front, sides and back. Its not terribly itchy, more picky feeling. I ve had pityriasis in the past, doesn t look much like that. I look almost sunburned. The only thing different yesterday was watching my neighbour home brew beer, got to smell and touch some of the grains, and the mash that was left over. ??
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012