Red, itchy, pus filled bumps on inner upper thighs. How to get relief?

I get bumps on my inner upper thighs that are really red and itchy, then they get pus filled. They don t go away, and they leave scars :( I m already not happy with my body and this is just making things worse. I asked my doc but she said they aren t a disease or anything and should go away on their own but they aren t!
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Thanks for your query to HCM. Your symptoms are suggestive of furuncles. You need to undergo investigations like pus culture and sensitivity and you must be put on appropriate antibiotics like cloxacillin for five days. For prevention you may have to use mupirocin cream to certain parts of the body like nostrils, umbilicus and perineum. Your dermatologist may explain all these.
Have a good day