Red, itchy patch on left breast, swollen lymph nodes. Mammograms normal. Causes?

I have a red, itchy patch on my left breast . I was investigated for bc 2 years ago following a lump in my right breast (the lump turned out to be just the general make-up of my breasts) and no problem was found, apart from some lymph nodes that they queried in the left breast, but after several mammograms they ruled out any problem. After dressing this morning, I had what felt like something inside my bra making me itch. My breast now has a small, red, extremely itchy patch. Can t tell whether it is red from my scratching/other. Help!!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013