Red itchy hives all over body. Diagnosed with chicken pox. Taking benadryl. Second opinion?

Hi, I am 30 years, female. I have been suffering for itchy hives for 2 days. I went to the hospital and the doctor said is chicken pox but when I searched for chicken pox in internet, I found the red hives not the same. My red hives is getting bigger when I itch it. The first day I had hives in all my body and my scalp hair. now the biggest hives is in my legs and my arms. My temperature is between 35 and 37. I took Benadryl every 4 hours but it s the same. sorry about my English and thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013