Red, itchy foreskin with fishy smell, penile yeast infection. Treated with vinegar and water. Can the redness and infection be due to herpes?

Here is my situation. About three weeks ago, I developed a red, itchy, irritated looking foreskin with a fishy smell. No lesions were present, and the itch and irritation led me to believe it was a possible penile yeast infection , or fungel infection of some sort. I treated it with some vinegar and water, kept it clean and in a week it seemed to clear up and the redness went away. About a week after that, however, the redness returned with the same burning itch. I continued using vinegar as a treatment, but almost overnight, several small, flat, white lesions appeared under my foreskin. I have always used a condom during sex, but have unprotected oral sex from multiple partners during my lifetime. My question to you is do you think the lesions appear to be herpes or something to do with a fungal infection? I have no other symptoms other than redness and burning under the foreskin. I ve attached a picture of the lesions as well. Thank you for your help!
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012