Red itchy bumps under clavicle. On scratching itching get worse, bumps more pronounced. No relief with medicines. Remedy?

I have red itchy bumps just under my clavicle on my left side. During the day when I am moving around they do not itch much but when I sit down to the computer and work the mouse with my right hand that area on the left side just under the clavicle starts to itch madly. If I scratch the itching seems to get worse and the bumps become more pronounced. I use an over the counter antihistamine anti itch spray and that helps temporarily but does not stop the itchiness completely. Some positions such as being on my hands and knees cause a feeling of parathesia in the collarbone area plus down one or both of my arms all the way to the top of my thumb area. This has been going on for more than a year. At first it showed up as itchy bumps along the top of my shoulder blade but slowly shifted to it s current position of just below my left clavicle. I have no pain in the area nor in my neck only occasional parathesia (tingling almost numb sensation) down one or both arms and the chronic itchy red bumps .
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012