Red itchy bumps on the outside towards the penis. Use scented body creams, partner has yeast infection. Cause of bumps?

My husband used one of my scented body creams, that has sugar as an ingredient, to relieve himself today and now he has itchy red bumps on the outside towards the bottom of his penis . He s pretty worried about it. But won t actually go to a dr. So, he sent me online to find out what happened. I m thinking maybe hives? Although I have a yeast infection so I m wondering if maybe that is it?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012