Red itchy bumps on legs, stomach. Itching occurs on eating chicken, seafood. Food allergy?

Hi Doctor Since last month, I am getting red itchy bumps over my body [legd, stomach ,back and neck]. It is more over the night. It is very itchy and turns more red, bumps gets bigger if I scratch . No bed bugs at home. I feel i am getting this itching when I eat chicken or seafood.But all over my life I have been having non veg food I didn face this in the past. I wonder how suddenly I got this allergy for non veg. Pls help me. Tell me some remedies to tackle this itching
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012