Red, itchy bumps on inner thighs, spreading underneath stomach towards penis, always have protected sex. What could the cause be?

i have these little red bumps on my inner thighs and thats where it started then it like spread to underneath my stomach and onto my penis and even on my stomach and they are itchy as can be and im just woundering what it could be. i highly doubt it has anything to do with a std because i always have had protected sex and since this started i havent had sex recently. any ideas what it could be i go to the doctors tomorrow but would like an idea fo what it is
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012