Red itchy bumps on arms after train travel, ate random meat, cheese at dinner. Possible cause?

I have huge red bumps on my left arm that came out of nowhere last night. They are incredible itchy. I an persistent itch last on my shoulder night while on a train ride home from Verona Italy, I am studying abroad in Milan , Italy. I checked the bed for bed bugs and couldn t find anything....but the mattress is like a sponge material and not a regular box spring.....and have only slept here. I have been here a week as of today. I did eat some random meat and cheese at a wine dinner last night and I have not ingested anything so my knowledge that was undercooked meat. I have never had this issue and afraid is some kind of parasite but I cannot identify it. HELP! :(
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012