Red, itchy bumps on abdomen, spreading all over the body. On Anti-histamine medicines, no help. Suggestions?

Consistent rashes and now growing and spreading around the body Hi, For the past 2 weeks, i have developed red and itchy bumps on my abdomen area. Initially, I thought it might be bed bugs, however i checked my bed mattress it doesn t seem to have any signs of bed bugs. At the same time, instead of using soap products, I have changed it soap-free products to prevent from skin irritation and hopefully to help sooth the red and itchy bumps. Concurrently, I am also taking Anti-hesimine pills to help in the skin irritation. However after all these prevention, there are still more new red and itch bumps growing. It has now spread to my arms, buttocks , neck , chest and genital areas. Could someone please give me some advice what i m suffering from. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012