Red, itchy bump on face. Tried calamine, antibiotic cream. How to get relief?

I have 1bump on my face that has been there for over a month now. At first I thought it was a bug bite due to it being raised, red and itchy however with it still there I am stumped as to what it is. I have tried calamine for itchiness and triple antibiotic cream. Any thoughts on this because now I m getting worried. It has woke me up from the itchiness and sometimes oozes what appears to be clear fluid but hardens almost golden like. Thank you for any response!
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012